Skip to content
Exercise & Sports Science Australia
Chief Executive Officer
- Contributed to the Organisation’s future direction through recognising and researching trends and, where appropriate, developing responses and change management initiatives.
- Played an active role in the vision, culture and strategy formulation to ensure the continued growth and sustainability of the Organisation.
- Contributed to the development of the strategic plan and oversee its implementation and revision in line with ESSA objectives.
- Provided operational and administration information for the Board’s deliberations and decision-making through effective communication.
- Program, Product and Service Delivery – oversaw the various function of the office and any activities being conducted by staff and committees.
- Develop the management and leadership skills of key staff members.
- Financial management – recommended yearly budget for Board approval and prudently manage organisation’s resource within those budget guidelines.
- Operational management – development and management of a system to evaluate and monitor the ongoing progression of the Organisation’s activities and projects relative to budgets and milestones.
- Community and Public relations – assure the association and its mission, members, program, and services are consistently presented in strong positive images and messages to relevant stakeholders.
- Fundraising – oversaw fundraising planning and implementation, including the identification of sources of funding, preparation of funding proposals to increase the external funding base.