Skip to content
July 2017 – Current
Head of The Plug-in and Innovation
Council on the Ageing SA Incorporated (COTA SA)
Responsible for the leadership, establishment and delivery of the social enterprise arm for COTA SA called The Plug-in.
Key Outcomes and Activities
- Securing $1.005 million seed funding from State Government to establish The Plug-in social enterprise.
- Development and implementation of strategic plan for The Plug-in.
- Development and implementation of customer and client value proposition.
- Development of data management and enhancement strategy.
- Procurement and implementation of CRM and IT solution to support The Plug-in delivery and database.
- Development of The Plug-in brand and associated assets and collateral.
- Provide executive oversight to the preparation, submission, monitoring and achievement of financial goals and targets;
- Develop and manage complex stakeholder relationships to foster strategic relationships to achieve The Plug-in objectives;
- Accountable for overall management and delivery of The Plug-in, including oversight and management of Plug-in staff.